Dear Gentle Reader:
Most of the photographs on this blog were created by the owner, but in rare situations there may be photographs from other sources. If outside work is included, it will be fully credited to the owner. However, if your photograph appears here and is not credited the way you wish, or you prefer to have it removed — please contact me and I will remove according to your wishes.
TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS POLICY
Everything added to this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the topic.
2. This is a family friendly blog. Comments including profanity will be deleted.
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
4. Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
5. The joy of diversity by all gentle readers will be embraced.
Any reviews done on this site are done with complete objectivity. The information published about a particular brand or event are the opinion of the owner and to be considered only as one person’s opinion with the understanding that others may have different opinions that are no less credible.
Any reviews where I have received compensation in any form, including a free item, will carry a notice.
The owner and/or guest writers of this blog are sharing ideas and opinions only and are not to be considered expert on any of the topics discussed.